If you are tired of the bleak winter weather, cloudy days, and rain during your walk to work, it could be time for a tropical vacation. But where should you go? The sun on your face, sand under your toes, and a drink in your hand — what more could you want?
We have the place for you. Los Cabos is known for its pristine beaches, luxurious hotels and resorts, relaxing spas, local restaurants, informative tours, exciting nightclubs, and booming marine life. What’s not to love?
Instead of staying in a cramped hostel or over-priced hotel, we have some luxury options that will give you the most bang for your buck. Located right in Cabo San Lucas, these spacious and amenity-laden accommodation options are perfect for family holidays, romantic getaways, and group trips.
You can choose between villas on the waterfront, haciendas in the hilly neighborhoods, or casitas on the coast. For a smaller group trip, try the Casita 42, a 3-bedroom beautiful home that can fit 6 guests, offers extensive water views, features a private pool, and contains lush interior amenities.
Or, if you have a larger party that wants to splurge on their holiday, try the La Datcha. This expansive property has 10 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, and can comfortably fit 20 guests! Featuring a hot tub, private pool, modern kitchen, towering ceilings, indoor and outdoor living areas, covered verandas, Turkish spa area, professional chefs, infinity pool, and central firepit, you will never want to leave. For big friend groups, family reunions, or business get-togethers, this is the ideal spot.
If the gorgeous holiday Los Cabos vacation homes aren’t enough to sell you on the spot, you can also enjoy the amenities and services, like butler services, chef services, spa services, massage services, and yacht charters.
● Butler — Having a bartender and butler can help you with poolside needs, meal service, on-demand snacks, and questions during your stay.
● Chef — Hire a personal 5-star chef to personally prepare your meals according to your dietary needs and preferences.
● Spa — In need of a facial or anti-aging treatment? Book spa services and enjoy poolside while gazing out at the beautiful view.
● Masseuse — Truly relax and unwind with a deep tissue or couple’s massage during your holiday.
● Entertainment — Not sure what activities to do during your holiday? Entertainment services can book your activities for you, like listening to a mariachi band, going for a guided hike, or taking dance lessons.
● Restaurant recommendations — Los Cabos is home to some of the best restaurants in the country, using local ingredients and fresh food. Restaurant recommendations ensure you visit only the finest in the city, explore hidden foodie gems, and try the best fresh fish.
● Yacht charters — Experience the water in a different way. Chartering a yacht is a luxurious experience that offers an unparalleled view of the Cabo sunset.
Things to Do
Once you have settled into your luxury accommodation, it is time to explore the local area! Fortunately For you, there is an endless number of activities to do during your holiday.
Get up close and personal with marine life by scuba diving off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. Visit the marine park, take a scuba diving lesson, and explore the local areas like Santa Maria Bay, Chileno Bay, and Whale’s Head.
Feel the need for speed? If you’re an adrenaline junkie, hop in one of the ATVs and start cruising around the sand dunes. Don’t worry – the experienced instructors will keep you safe the entire time!
Feel the fresh breeze on your face and get a bird’s-eye view of the surrounding water and natural beauty while on a zipline. Visit the Outdoor ZipLine Adventure center to traverse the canyon, weave your way through canopied trees in Cabo, and speed down the fastest line in Mexico.
You may have seen these creatures on TV — and in moves like ‘Jaws’ — but shark diving in prison is something that you need to do in person to really understand. Expert instructors will take you on a shark tour in a safe, protected, and fun environment.
Shred the waves and get some exercise while surfing the tubes in Cabo. If you love being outside and trying new sports, this is the place for you — Cabo is home to surfing all year round, offering those in cold climates the ability to escape and head here for an adventurous vacation!
Need help planning your luxury vacation? Lux Mex has got you covered. Offering beautiful, expansive, and amenity-laden Los Cabos vacation homes that are some of the best in the country — and the world — these high-class villas, casitas, and mansions are ideal for a holiday away.
If you want to try the finer side of life, head to Los Cabos to experience the natural beauty of the surrounding area, blue waters, white-sand beaches, and high-end accommodation.